What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on the hard drive or browser of a computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions and allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies used by this website
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
The following is a list of the main cookies used by this Web Site:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visitor tracking function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the site with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update. More information on the processing performed by Google Analytics here.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting data collection at high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
Cookie disabling mechanism
You can delete cookies from your computer or tablet through your browser settings. If you delete or reject these cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
Below are some links where you can consult or configure the privacy and cookies options: